|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
- Edit your way—Work faster with a sleek, redesigned user interface that lets you edit the way you want. Powerful enhancements such as dynamic timeline trimming, a revamped Three-Way Color Corrector, multicam improvements, and uninterrupted playback simplify the editing workflow and help you meet the most demanding deadlines.
- Experience dramatic performance—Handle the most demanding projects smoothly with the dynamically scalable, 64-bit Adobe Mercury Playback Engine on workstations and laptops; CPU- and GPU-accelerated performance; and better-than-ever third-party I/O hardware integration in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 software.
- Edit any type of media without wasting time transcoding—Work with content in virtually any format—from video shot on mobile phones and DSLR cameras to RED SCARLET-X and RED EPIC 5K as well as ARRIRAW footage—without wasting time transcoding or rewrapping, while preserving the pristine quality of your source files.
- Get a flexible, connected workflow—Easily incorporate Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 software into any production environment or workflow. Import Adobe Story scripts and exchange projects and assets with Final Cut Pro, Avid, and After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Prelude, and Adobe SpeedGrade software.
- Make your metadata work for you—Make your assets smarter with metadata. Jump-start your edits by importing rough cuts and associated metadata from Adobe Prelude CS6 software. Use metadata to organize media, create engaging experiences, and help make online content easier to discover through search engines.
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 software is the industry-leading cross-platform video editing software. Edit low-resolution to 5K and higher resolution footage with greater speed and precision without transcoding. Get stunning 64-bit performance, highly intuitive workflows, enabled for timesaving Adobe integration, and project exchange with Final Cut Pro and Avid NLE software. Stabilize footage with the innovative Warp Stabilizer, easily create and edit multicam sequences, adjust effects in real time during playback, and quickly encode finished video for virtually any screen.
Get stunning performance and stability with the Mercury Playback Engine.
Better manage the color in your projects with the more intuitive Three-Way Color Corrector for precise primary and secondary color correction.
Premiere Pro CS6 Highlights
The Warp Stabilizer removes jitter and rolling shutter artifacts and other motion-related irregularities.
Quickly and easily edit multicam footage from as many cameras as you have on the shoot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I switch to Premiere Pro CS6?
A: Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 software includes more than 50 powerful new features designed to make switching NLEs easy. Integrate with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop software, industry-leading performance, plus broad native tapeless and DSLR camera support, precise editing tools, superior color fidelity, and more, let you handle the most demanding projects with ease.
Q: I use After Effects; should I consider Adobe Premiere Pro CS6?
A: After Effects users turn to Premiere Pro for ingesting virtually any type of video footage thanks to integration enabling you to easily send compositions to Adobe Premiere Pro sequences without having to render them first. Choose Premiere Pro CS6 for intuitive, real-time workflows; timesaving native support for ARRI, Canon, and RED digital cinema cameras, and more.
Q: Should I buy Premiere Pro CS6 or Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium software?
A: Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 software is the video editing component in Creative Suite 6 Production Premium. If you also create motion graphics and effects, color grade, or edit audio, consider Production Premium, which includes After Effects, Photoshop Extended, Adobe SpeedGrade, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Prelude. Creative Suite 6 software’s extensive integration delivers smooth post-production workflows.
Top New CS6 Features
Sleek, highly intuitive, and customizable user interface—View more of your media with redesigned monitor panels, customizable button bars, and full-screen mode option. Work more easily with sound with the new audio track design, improved meters, and a revamped Mixer panel.
Fluid editing workflow—Take advantage of the most requested editing enhancements, including over 50 enhancements to smooth the transition for those switching from another NLE. Mix audio with ease and use convenient, customizable keyboard shortcuts to handle a wide range of common tasks.
Dynamic timeline trimming—Finesse your editing with precision using powerful trimming tools. Trim clips your way—directly in the timeline via keyboard entry or dynamically in the Program Monitor using JKL shortcuts.
Warp Stabilizer effect—Easily stabilize a bumpy camera move or lock a shot automatically with the same powerful technology as in After Effects software. The Warp Stabilizer corrects jitter and rolling shutter artifacts and other motion-related irregularities.
Create adjustment layers, similar to those in Photoshop and After Effects, to apply effects to clips on tracks below them.
Expanded multicam editing—Quickly and easily edit multicam footage from as many cameras as you have on the shoot. View each track’s audio waveform, sync via timecode, switch between tracks in real time, and adjust color across multiple shots.
More intuitive Three-Way Color Corrector—Better manage the color in your projects with the more intuitive Three-Way Color Corrector for precise primary and secondary color correction. Instantly improve video image quality with Photoshop style auto-correct functions.
New adjustment layers—Apply effects across multiple clips. Now you can create adjustment layers, similar to those in Photoshop and After Effects, to apply effects to clips on tracks below them. Easily create masks to adjust a selected area of a shot.
Fast Project panel workflows—View, sort, and arrange media easily with the resizable clip thumbnails in the revamped visual Project panel. Quickly assemble rough cuts by scrubbing clips and setting in and out points directly in the Project panel, without first having to load clips into the Source Monitor.
New camera support—Work natively with footage shot with the latest video cameras, including ARRI Alexa, Canon Cinema EOS C300, RED EPIC, and RED SCARLET-X cameras. Native support lets you start editing immediately, without transcoding or rewrapping the footage.
Adobe Prelude CS6 software integration—Use Adobe Prelude to efficiently log footage, create rough cuts to bring into Adobe Premiere Pro, and add comments and markers that are associated with the media, simplifying organization and helping to make your final video more readily discoverable online.
Integrate with Adobe SpeedGrade CS6 software—Easily export your Adobe Premiere Pro sequences into Adobe SpeedGrade CS6 for a complete finishing solution. In SpeedGrade, handle grading tasks like matching shots and creating consistent nuanced color to visually enhance your projects.
Enhanced Mercury Playback Engine—Work dramatically faster with sweeping performance and stability enhancements to the natively 64 bit, multicore-CPU optimized, and GPU-accelerated engine. New support for OpenCL on some MacBook Pro computers brings GPU-accelerated workflows to Mac computer users, while support for NVIDIA Maximus dual-GPU systems delivers even more extreme performance.
1 x Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 installation CD with Activator